A Club for the whole community
Club Opened in 1959
Whitnash Sports and Social Club has been the sports centre of the town for over 50 years.
In the late 1950’s Whitnash was a village of approximately 5,000 people and the only organised sport outside school that was taking place locally was football played on a farmer’s field.
The building was constructed through the labours of its members and the Club was opened in 1959, without any outside financial assistance.
Many years ago we also had a cricket team, but because of the limitations of the adjoining Council-maintained playing field, this eventually ceased.